Encourage a more youthful appearance with our Vitamin set. The Ageless Hydrating Serum and the Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum (with Vitamin E) can be used in conjunction or separately on the skin to deliver hyaluronic acid and other actives into the skin. These products have a nice texture and will give your skin the much-needed hydration it deserves! This kit also contains Retinaldehyde with IconicA® and Vitamin B.
This serum kit contains retail-sized products:
- Dynamic ingredients that address anti-aging concerns
- Improve hydration levels
- Diminish fine lines
- Brightens and retexturizes skin
15% Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum
For all skin types. The Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum restores and revitalizes the skin with antioxidants and peptides. It nourishes and supplements the skin with moisture and vitamins for ultimate results. The L-ascorbic acid is encapsulated with Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin to preserve shelf life.
HOW TO USE
After cleansing and toning apply to face, neck, and chest. Follow with moisturizer.
- L-ascorbic Acid– is a water soluble Vitamin C that protects cells from oxidative damage, assists in collagen formation, and strengthens capillaries and cell walls. It is an antioxidant and encourages protein production by supporting processes that support healthy collagen and elastin fibers.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate— Water soluble derivative of vitamin C, antioxidant, stimulates collagen production, melanin inhibiting properties
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate— Stable, oil soluble form of vitamin C, antioxidant, UV protection, skin lightening, MMP Inhibition, DNA protection, collagen synthesis and protection
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract– Inhibits the growth of destructive bacteria, Provides bacteriostatic benefit (keeps healthy bacteria present), antioxidant, repairing properties that limit damaged tissues
- Snap-8™ (Acetyl Octapeptide-3)— a peptide that alleviates wrinkles caused in expression zones such as the forehead and eye zone. It reduces wrinkle depth, smoothes, and promotes an even tissue.
- Tocopheryl Acetate— a natural form of stable Vitamin E and is a potent oil-soluble antioxidant.
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10)— known as the most efficient manner to protect the skin from lipid peroxidation. It reduces wrinkle depth, assists in copper utilization to repair wounds such as wrinkles, and provides heightened ROS protection.
Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum
For all skin types. The Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum has a nice, light texture and is great for restoring moisture into the skin and balancing surface bi-layers.
HOW TO USE
After cleansing and toning apply to face, neck and chest. Follow with moisturizer.
- Glycoderm™ (P)— a combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hyaluronic acid. It restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases water absorption in the corneocytes by adding natural moisturizing factors. It plumps and moisturizes the skin and improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Honey is antibacterial and healing. It assists in wound repair, alleviates bruising, and has humectant properties that keep the skin moist.
- Hyaluronic Acid— naturally occurs in the dermis of human skin and has water binding properties. It increases skin suppleness and strength, strengthens the intercellular matrix, and smoothes the skin. • Phospholipids assist in barrier repair, improve barrier function, and protect from outside aggressors and bacteria.
- Phospholipids— constitute membranes of living cells and modulate their fluidity and permeability.
- Sphingolipids— balance surface lipids, regenerate healthy cells, and moisturize the skin. Sphingolipids also emulsify and bind oil and water.
- Matrixyl Synthe’ 6— a combination of glycerin, water, hydroxypropyl cyclodextin, and palmitoyl tripeptide-38). It evens out skin and smoothes wrinkles from the inside by rebuilding the skin where it is needed, particularly on the forehead and crow’s feet. It also stimulates the synthesis of the skin matrix and dermal-epidermal junction.
- DN-AGE— a trade name for cassia alata leaf extract and protects the cells from DNA damage caused by UV rays. It also supports the natural repairing process of cells.
- Lipomoist— a trade name for carrageenans (chondrus crispus) and is a highly moisturizing molecular film that enhances elasticity through cohesion of the extra cellular matrix. It works on adding hydration, elasticity, and firmness to the skin.
Retinaldehyde Serum with IconicA®
For all skin types. Vitamins A and B reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Brightens skin, reduces blemishes and hyperpigmentation. Increases skin moisture content and soothes skin irritation.
HOW TO USE
Retinaldehyde Serum can be easily incorporated into your existing routine.
- IconicA (Retinal/Retinaldehyde) 2.5% converted into 0.1% Retinaldehyde is a stable and non-irritating form of Vitamin A addressing cell membrane health. As cells are exposed to environmental pollution and stress, IconicA allows for permeability of the cell to allow nutrition to flow in and cellular waste to escape the cell. This leads to healthy, soft cells with an even skin tone.
- Niacinamide (5%) is Vitamin B3 addresses many skin disorders due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin B3 addresses cellular respiration, lipid synthesis, inhibiting skin pigmentation and improving epidermal barrier function. Vitamin B3 treats the mitochondria (energy source) of the cell to repair DNA damage from the sun. Vitamin B3 also treats inflammatory acne.
- Carnitine (L) transports essential fatty acids into mitochondria for energy production, increasing skin turnover and limiting trans epidermal water loss.
SymWhite TM (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) is an effective skin brightener and antioxidant containing potent levels of tyrosinase inhibition.
Bisabolol (L-Alpha) acts as an anti-inflammatory, promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, and alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.