For all skin types. The Cucumber Hydration Toner rehydrates the skin while improving cellular functions and absorption of ingredients. The cucumber soothes and cools irritated skin.
Cucumber Hydration Toner Benefits:
- Reduces discomfort & irritation
- Assists in boosting hydration levels
- Balances surface lipids
- Provides probiotic support to the skin’s acid mantle to support acneic skin
Recommended for all skin types.
Directions for use:
After cleansing, spray on a cotton ball or tissue and apply to the face, neck and chest. Follow with appropriate serum and moisturizer.
- Deuterium Oxide (Heavy Water)– has a high molecular weight to deliver moisturize into the skin. It helps prevent trans-epidermal water loss and is resistant to free radical transportation. It is also hydrating.
- Sodium PCA– boosts moisture in the skin. This component of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) has a high hydrating power and is nonirritating and non-allergenic. It is a humectant with moisture-binding ability. It is highly water absorbing and non-comedogenic.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract– used to soothe and cool irritated skin.
- Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta)– a naturally occurring carbohydrate derived from cane or beet sugar and promotes growth of healthy probiotic bacteria to strengthen skin immunity. It is a humectant and skin conditioning agent.
- Glycoderm™ (P)– a combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hyaluronic acid. It restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases water absorption in the corneocytes by adding natural moisturizing factors. It plumps and moisturizes the skin and improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil– has a high concentration of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), an Omega 6 essential fatty acid and anti-inflammatory.