The limited Edition Lychee Nourishing Mask:
This delightfully rich and sweet creamy mask contains Lychee a tropical fruit native to low elevation lands of China, Taiwan and South East Asia. Lychee which means “gift for loyal life” surely lives up to its name. Lychee benefits have been tried and proven in countries such as China and India and have also been well documented in ancient Chinese books. The Lychee Nourishing Mask also contains a Summer Complex of SymCalmin®, to reduce heat rash, Vitamin C to address dark spots and Dermasyr10™ to manage breakouts.
- Anti-aging, good source of Vitamin C
- Softening, yet oil absorbing
- Improves barrier function
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
All skin types
This sweet and exotic rich creamy nourishing mask is developed for all skin types in need of hydration. The appealing sweet aroma is soothing and calming to the senses. Lychee is rich in Vitamin C and helps improve barrier function.
Directions for use:
Apply to cleansed and exfoliated skin; leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse well. Follow with moisturizer and sunblock.
- Apply a thin layer to the face after cleansing and exfoliation. Manipulate into the skin with fingertips.
- Remove with a warm barber towel after 7 – 10 minutes.
- Apply toner, moisturizer, and sunblock after use.
- Glycerin acts as an emollient and lubricant. It can also be a humectant and draw moisture from the air to the skin; it protects the skin from dehydration.
- Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract (Lychee) brightens and rejuvenates skin by protecting against oxidative stress.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside is a stable form of Vitamin C.
- Lipochroman-6 (listed as Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol) protects cells from radicals and reactive species which trigger skin aging. Lipochroman-6 is designed to capture both types of free radicals, (Reactive Nitrogen Species and Reactive Oxygen Species) to avoid the aging effects.
- SymCalmin® (listed as Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, and Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic) is derived from oats, and is responsible for anti-inflammatory/anti-itch properties.
- Dermasyr 10™ (listed as Maltodextrin, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract) regulates sebum to prevent breakouts.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha) acts as an anti-inflammatory, promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, and alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.