This easy to use lip treatment will help lock in moisture while peppermint cools and stimulates the lips. Shea butter is soothing and supports the delicate tissue of the lips by slowing transepidermal water loss (TEWL). The mild mint flavor comes from peppermint oil. The slant tip applicator makes application a breeze!
- Soothes irritated and chapped lips
- Binds moisture to soften lips
- Soothe and calms irritations
- Protects from environmental damage
- Improves the look of dry lips
- Glide a small amount onto lips to provide long-lasting moisture.
- Re-apply as needed
- Shea Butter is ideal for dry and aging skin. Its unique fatty acid helps moisturize and retain the elasticity of the skin. It also helps protect the skin against the damaging effects of the sun (provides enhanced UV-B protection while repairing cellular degeneration.
- Squalane is a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Lactobacillus exhibits a mutualistic relationship with the human body, as it protects the host against potential invasions by pathogens, and in turn, the host provides a source of nutrients.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax used in personal care products to help thicken formulations and improve stability, while also helping to retain moisture. Its emulsifying properties can assist with the mixing of water and oil ingredients, for improved evenness in products.
- Ethylcellulose is a derivative of cellulose. It is mainly used for thickeners in cosmetics.
- Isodecyl Neopentanoate is a synthetic ingredient that is used in cosmetics and personal care products as an emollient and skin conditioning agent.
- Peppermint is cooling and stimulating to the lips.